Call for a Free Consultation 630-416-7600Calls Answered 24/7


DuPage County Juvenile Drug Crimes Lawyer

Experienced Attorney For Juvenile Drug Crimes

Drug crimes are serious, even if the person charged is a minor. If your child has been charged with possession of illegal drugs, you may assume that the criminal justice system will give your child a break. Unfortunately, this may not be the case. Even in juvenile court, your child could face severe consequences.

If your child has been charged with a drug crime, the Law Office of Philip R. Nathe can help protect your child's rights and safeguard his or her future from the negative effects of a conviction. Our Naperville juvenile drug crime defense attorney has more than 30 years of experience defending against all types of juvenile criminal charges, and he has protected many juveniles in DuPage County and surrounding counties of the Chicago area from the effects of serious charges.

Minimizing the Effects of a Drug Charge

Ecstasy, or MDMA, is a drug that is common with younger users. Ecstasy's association with the dance club scene means that many of those who are at risk of arrest on ecstasy-related charges are at a youthful stage of their life where a conviction could endanger their ability to secure an education and to otherwise lay the needed foundation for a productive and mature life. If your child has been charged with an Ecstasy or prescription drug-related crime, take action by contacting an experienced lawyer as soon as possible.

If your child is younger than 17, drug charges will likely be handled in juvenile courts, which have more discretion with sentencing than adult courts. Judges and juvenile case workers may be inclined to give your child a second chance when it is clear that your child made a mistake.

Mr. Nathe understands how juvenile courts view drug cases and how to help the child seek help and prevent being charged with crimes in the future. In many cases, he has successfully argued for court supervision. If a child successfully completes court supervision, the juvenile offense will not go on their permanent record. Considering that a drug conviction can affect a person's education, career, and housing opportunities for years, court supervision can be an opportunity for your child to successfully overcome the charges.

Contact Our DuPage County Juvenile Drug Charges Lawyer

As a parent, you are probably upset that your child has been charged with a crime. Our law firm can help you. Call our office at 630-416-7600, toll free at 888-583-6197, or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. For your convenience, we accept Visa and MasterCard.

badge badge badge badge badge badge badge
Back to Top