Experienced Counsel For Federal Charges
The smartest strategy when you are facing a federal criminal investigation or federal charges is to seek experienced legal counsel as soon as possible. Federal criminal charges may have more serious consequences than state criminal charges, and the federal government begins building a case against you well before you are charged.
At The Law Office of Philip R. Nathe, you will find a Naperville federal criminal defense lawyer who understands how to defend you against serious charges. With more than two decades of criminal defense experience to guide us, we can assist you whether under investigation by a federal agency or you have been indicted.
Illinois Federal Crimes Attorney
We can provide you with a strong defense to many crimes charged in federal court, including:
- Federal drug crimes: If you are charged in federal court with possession, delivery or trafficking of drugs, we will aggressively represent you.
- Bribery: We defend those accused of using money or gifts to get any type of favor from a public official or get an official to conduct public business in a certain way.
- Counterfeiting: Reach out to us if you are charged with counterfeiting paper currency, coins or documents such as mortgage notes.
- Extortion: Do not let extortion charges ruin your life and reputation.
- Violent crimes: In some circumstances, violent crimes are charged in federal rather than state court. We will provide you with the same experienced representation.
- Internet sex crimes: We will protect your rights in federal online solicitation and child pornography cases, which are frequently prosecuted by the federal government.
- White collar crimes: We provide experienced representation for many types of white collar crimes, including embezzlement, money laundering, bankruptcy fraud, bank fraud and tax fraud.
If you are a state agency employee alleged to have misappropriated state funds, we understand how to provide you with a strong defense in federal court.
Our attorney has a solid reputation for skilled representation against criminal charges. Mr. Nathe can deftly negotiate with federal prosecutors to minimize consequences of criminal charges. When possible, we will work to get your charges dismissed, acquitted or reduced. If a conviction appears inevitable, we will work to reduce the sentence and the effects of the conviction on your life.
Contact The Law Office Of Philip R. Nathe
If you are charged with a federal crime, do not delay. Call 630-364-4621, toll free at 1-888-583-6197 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. We accept Visa and MasterCard as payment for our services.